Characterisation of Storm Boy

I am Storm Boy who lives  with  my dad, Hide away Tom  in a humpy made from wooden walls and a tin roof.  I am called Storm Boy because I love being outside when it is crazy wild with wind and rain. My dad is a good dad and he and I like collecting cockles to eat. I have learned so much from our friend who is old and aboriginal, and his name is Fingerbone Bill. I know so much about where I live from him.

I am………………………………………………….Storm Boy

4 thoughts on “Characterisation of Storm Boy

1. Dear Kamela.
    I like you descriptive language to describe storm boy your story is very interesting and amazing and also the picture you did of storm boy.

2. Dear Kamela
    I really liked reading your blog about Storm Boy. I like your description about the wild rain. Next time maybe you could mention something about how he got his name.

3. Kamusta Kamela,
    I like the way you knew stuff about Storm Boy and I liked the way that you knew what the humpy was made out off, maybe you could put more descriptive words, and I really like your sketch of Storm Boy and a pelican.

4. Talofa Kamela This is Angelina!
    I love your your storm boy and pelican picture
    it was tried colouring But our whole class was enjoying it!,Thank you Kamela i really appreciate comment on
    Your blog post,bye stay well!